PAL- Personal Access Line
The following is a “map” of a “PAL” phone call. This example includes all options possible. Each member will be given only those options which pertain to them.
Call PAL at 764-7602 or 764-3752 or 1-888-755-5506
“PAL” answers the phone.
- Enter member account number
- Enter member security password
- “PAL” confirms your identity
- Choose one of the following 5 options:
- To end this phone call and hang up
- Share information
- Enter the number which corresponds to the share type you wish to inquire about
- Enter the suffix for which Share type you wish to inquire about
- Choose one of the following options:
- Available balance
- Transfer money to draft (from other share types)
- Enter a date range to hear recent history
- Find a check number
- Loan Information
- States loan balances, monthly payment amounts and next payment due date.
- Which loan would you like to access
- Transfer regular payment from Regular Shares
- Transfer regular payment from Draft
- Enter new 6 digit personal access code
- Credit Union hours
- Go back to “Choose one of the following 5 options:”
- One call may consist of 9 check numbers being verified. You give the draft number and “PAL” will tell you the amount and date of posting if it was cleared within the last year.
- Listing of last 10 days activity include all items that appear in history. (ie: ACH, ATM, VISA payments, payroll, deposits, withdrawals, share draft clearings, etc.)
- All password changes will take effect immediately
- Transactions must be in even dollar amounts (no cents). $5.00 is entered as “5” followed by the # sign.
- If you make a mistake at any time, press the * button to start over. This will take you to the previous step inthe transaction or inquiry, and “PAL” will repeat the instructions.
Call PAL Today! – 764-7602 or 764-3752 or 1-888-755-5506